RegistrationIf you want to register for the conference, you must sign in the system with a password that you should keep and remember, as that password will enable you to make all the necessary changes until 10th September 2012 at 23.30 h. After that date, all changes must be emailed to the Conference Technical Secretariat registration: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you the assistance you may need. Should you forget your password, please introduce your email address and the system will send you a new one.
Proceed paying the required registration and other applicable conference fees using the Payment Systems (Credit Card/Bank Wire Transfer) described below. For participants who want to pay by Credit Card, there will be an additional charge of 2% to be added to the amount evaluated by the Registration Online system during registration. Each delegate must fill in a separate form. All registrations must be done online via this website.
The registration fees for MLSP 2012 are as follows:
* Due to numerous requests we have moved the early registration deadline from July 31st to August 15th. Participants who already registered at the full rate before this announcement can request a refund by sending and email to AFID congresos email@example.com.
The registration fee includes
- Welcome Cocktail. A welcome cocktail will be offered to all delegates at the Conference venue (The Royal Palace of The Magdalena)
- Access to scientific sessions
- Coffee breaks
- 3 Lunches
- Boat trip around Santander´s bay and lunch at the Maritime Club of Pedreña.
- The Conference Gala Dinner that will be served in the beautiful setting of “Gran Casino Sardinero” on 25th September.
- 1 Copy of Electronic Proceedings
- By Credit Card (on-Line). Payments made by Credit Card System have to be charged an additional fee of 2% of the total amount.
- By Wire Transfer: REF: Name and Surname + MLSP 2012
IBAN: ES 42 2100 4761 700200064602
BIC/ SWIFT CODE: CAIXESBBXXX
Beneficiary: Afid Congresos, S.L.
Address: Plaza del Principe s/n, 39003-Santander, Cantabria (Spain)
Terms and Conditions
- All papers to be presented at the workshop must have at least one author registered at the full rate (non-student registration) before August 15th, 2012. One full registration pays for at most two papers of the same author. Valid author registration is complete only after both the registration form is submitted and the payment has been received.
- On-Line Registration will be stopped by September 10, 2012. After that time, potential participants have to register at the Registration Desk in The Royal Palace of The Magdalena on September 23th, 2012.
- Invitation letters will only be extended upon request and only after full registration and fees payment.
- To be eligible for IEEE membership rates you must be a current member of the IEEE. (You will be asked to enter your membership number on the registration page).
- Students will be required to present valid ID.
- All cancellations should be made in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations made prior to 10th September will carry a 50 € charge. No refund will be given for cancellations made after 11th September.
Information on invitation letters can be found here.